Alberta's business tax advantage results from low corporate income tax rates, no capital tax, no provincial sales tax, no payroll tax, and the lowest gasoline tax among the provinces.In order to incorporate a company in Alberta, we reccommend the following:
- Check availability of the proposed corporate name
- File incorporation documents with Alberta government
- Apply for required government accounts:
- Domain Name
Read about How to Incorporate.
ProcessOn approval of your application:
- You will receive an Official Registration Certificate, Articles of Incorporation, and Statement of Registration issued by Alberta government, and Business Development Centre’s Schedules for your articles
- This certificate proves your registration status and eligibility to operate in Alberta
- If you apply for tax accounts, you will receive documentation directly from appropriate government departments that administer those accounts. We will also provide you with account numbers where applicable.
- When you select a Professional Package, we will provide a Corporate Minute Book with Corporate Seal and Share Certificates.
Starts at: 659.81INQUIRE NOW