The main advantages of registering an Ontario Corporation are a fairly simple name approval process and quick registration.In order to incorporate a company in Ontario you may need the following:
- Check availability of the proposed corporate name and reserve it
- File incorporation documents with Ontario government
- Apply for required government accounts:
- Domain Name
Read about How to Incorporate.
- On approval of your application:
- You will receive an Official Registration Certificate and Articles of Incorporation issued by Ontario government
- This certificate proves your registration status and eligibility to operate in Ontario
- If you apply for tax accounts (and you should), you will receive documentation directly from appropriate government departments that administer those accounts. We will also provide you with account numbers where applicable.
- When you select a Professional Package, we will provide a Corporate Minute Book with Corporate Seal and Share Certificates.
Starts at: 558.66 INQUIRE NOW