The main advantage of registering an Saskatchewan Corporation is relatively low cost when compared to Federal registration followed by extra-provincial registration.In order to incorporate a company in Saskatchewan you may need the following:
- Check availability of the proposed corporate name and reserve it
- File incorporation documents with Saskatchewan government
- Apply for required government accounts:
- Domain Name
Read about How to Incorporate.
ProcessOn approval of your application:
- You will receive an Official Registration Certificate and a company profile issued by Saskatchewan government
- This certificate proves your registration status and eligibility to operate in Saskatchewan
- If you apply for tax accounts (and you should), you will receive documentation directly from appropriate government departments that administer those accounts. We will also provide you with account numbers where applicable.
- When you select a Professional Package, we will provide a Corporate Minute Book with Corporate Seal and Share Certificates.
Starts at: 520.04 INQUIRE NOW