Logo trademarks protect the design elements used to identify the goods or services of one person or organization and to distinguish these goods or services from those of others in the market place.
What Counts as a Logo?
Logo Trademark can be used for a business logo, company logo, a logo for a specific product, product labels, signage and more. Any image is potentially eligible as long as it meets qualifications set out in the Trade-marks Act
ProcessRegistration to trademark a logo usually involves:
- A preliminary search of existing trade-marks;
- An application;
- An examination of your application by the Trade-marks Office;
- Publishing of the application in the Trade-marks Journal (if approved by the examiner);
- Time for opposition (challenges) to the application; and
- Allowance and registration (if there is no opposition)
Starts at: 423.96 INQUIRE NOW