To trademark a word or combination of words such as your business name, company name, product name, names of goods and services, your name, the name of a TV show, the name of radio show, the name of an organization, or your slogan or tag line.
A Word Trademark cannot be clearly descriptive of your products or services. It should be unique.
ProcessRegistration to trademark a name/phrase usually involves:
- A preliminary search of existing trade-marks;
- An application;
- An examination of your application by the Trade-marks Office;
- Publishing of the application in the Trade-marks Journal (if approved by the examiner);;
- Time for opposition (challenges) to the application; and
- Allowance and registration (if there is no opposition).
Starts at: 423.96 INQUIRE NOW