The main advantage of registering a BC Corporation is that BC Business Corporation Act does not require any Canadian residents on the corporation’s board of directors. This allows a non-resident to establish a presence in Canada.In order to incorporate a company in BC you may need the following:
- Check availability of the proposed corporate name and reserve it
- File incorporation documents with BC government
- Apply for required government accounts:
- Domain Name
Read about How to Incorporate.
Prior to registration, you will receive an Incorporator’s Agreement/Articles of Incorporation by emailOn approval of your application:
- You will receive an Official Registration Certificate and a copy of the Incorporation Application and the Notice of Articles issued by BC government
- This certificate proves your registration status and eligibility to operate in BC
- If you apply for tax accounts (and you should), you will receive documentation directly from appropriate government departments that administer those accounts. We will also provide you with account numbers where applicable.
- When you select a Professional Package, we will provide a Corporate Minute Book with Corporate Seal and Share Certificates.
Starts at: 565.14 INQUIRE NOW