Regardless of what advertising efforts you make, if you are not using the internet to get customers, you may be losing as much as 75% of available customers. They simply do not know that you exist.
We can help you create a working strategy to evaluate your business potential with internet marketing.
Pay Per Click Services Level 1
Creating Internet Marketing Strategy
We will analyze your business and its goals. Then, we will select keywords and phrases that are relevant to your product or service, target audience and industry. We will create a campaign strategy based on your budget and goals. Our copy writing team will create compelling ads and match them with the landing pages and or create custom landing pages.
Pay Per Click services level 1 includes:
- Review of your goals and objectives
- Detailed keyword analysis
- Budget review
- Creative Ad copy writing
- Landing pages creation and improvement
Pay Per Click services level 2
Ongoing PPC Campaign Management
- Regular bid monitoring
- Ad effectiveness review
- Ad variant creation
- Pay Per Click budget monitoring
- Pay per click campaign optimization
We will continuously monitor and analyze your campaign performance:
- Click through rates (clicks from your ads to your website, CTR)
- Conversion rates (how many visitors performed a desired action such as purchased your product or service).
Pay Per Click Services Level 3
PPC Campaign Tracking and ROI Measurement
Online Advertising, like any form of advertising is only effective when it generates measurable results. For example, if somebody clicks on your ad and buys your product, then this is considered as a conversion.
- Campaign tracking and ROI reporting
- Ongoing results and goal reviews
- In depth ROI analytics
If you are advertising in Yellow Pages, using fliers or post cards and your monthly advertising budget is at least $1,500 then you are ready for internet marketing. However, if your business is still too small, you should consider some testing. Many businesses have seen their sales literally explode when they established an online presence with Pay Per Click marketing.
If you are interested in this service, please contact us and provide the following information:
- Details about your business activities
- Your contact information
- Your website address (if you do not have a website - no problem we can help. View more here.)
- The goals you wish to reach with internet marketing